At Forty Two we specialise in helping people make the right decisions around their investment and retirement planning. Whether our clients need help structuring their financial affairs in the lead up to retirement or ensuring that their investments are carefully managed to provide peace of mind through a long and happy period of retirement, we can help them make the most of their financial planning. We believe financial planning should be engaging, inspiring, motivational, enjoyable and interactive.
We are currently looking for an Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner to join our team. This varied role will support the Financial Planner and Client Relationship Manager in all areas of administration support.
As a small office we require each colleague to have a flexible approach to their role. Although this role is initially an administrative one it is expected that the successful candidate will be keen to progress into a full paraplanning role and potentially work towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
Some of the main duties will include: -
- liaise with clients on general queries via email and telephone
- preparation of client file for annual review meeting
- preparation of client reports
- contact providers for plan information
- check all compliance documents are present
- collate client information from providers and update database
- process and monitor all new business from submission to conclusion
- final check of all items for client meeting
- assisting with general office duties to include answering telephone, opening and sorting incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail
- to satisfactorily complete all duties
- maintain and build strong positive relationships with colleagues
- excellent customer service skills
- strong written communication skills
- experience working in a financial services environment
- Ideally part DipPFS qualified, but not essential
How to apply
A competitive remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com